CLI – Container Loading Inspection
Beijing Veritell, quality assurance from Order to Shipment
Container loading is a critical step in the delivery of your goods. Even a good quality product if it is loaded incorrectly can be poor quality or even unsalable when it arrives. You could also end up with another customer’s products, incorrect quantities, wet goods/gift boxes or a wide variety of other defects directly related to poor loading conditions. Veritell takes steps to make sure that you receive GOOD quality products and that they are in the same condition that they were when loading began.
The following points are included in CLI:
· Quantity and assortment
· Correct products
· Condition of containers
· Supervising proper loading
· Condition of export cartons
· Delaying loading during inclement weather
· Shipping marks
· Client special requirements
Container Loading Supervision is an important step in receiving quality goods.
For more detailed information, please download a sample report from Here.
At present, we are providing inspection services as below:
- PSI – Pre-Shipment Inspection
- CLI – Container Loading Inspection
- PPI – Pre Production Inspection
- DPI – During Production Inspection
- TPI – Third Party Supervision of Production (Factory Acceptance Test)
- Other Quality Supports
- Metal Material Analysis on-site
Trust yourself, Trust Beijing Veritell. Beijing Veritell provide ONE-STOP Quality Assurance from Order to Shipment.